ticks CONTROL SERVICE
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
The reason the perimeter is sprayed is that ticks fall off feral animals which normally travel next to walls.
Protect your pets with a tick control product that includes Frontline or a similar product.
After the initial tick service additional treaments are included Inour Ultimate Pest Control Service Program.
- This two-step service includes 2 treatments 14 days apart We treat the perimeters and all suspected tick infested areas.
- Additional treatments are charged per application unless you’re on our Ultimate Pest Control Service Plan.
- It’s unusual for ticks to infest inside your home. Inside areas will be treated at no additional charge.
- It is our commitment to provide timely and effect control/prevention for our customers, but without a regularly scheduled maintenance program, infestations are sure to reoccur.
- Ticks are brought in on pets, feral animals and even by people.
- This is why tick prevention is included with Ultimate Pest Control Service Plan. Let Corky’s provide tick prevention for your property.
The following should be accomplished before any service is performed in order to ensure a successful treatment.
- Reduce watering in suspect areas
- Thin or cut back dense foliage. Let the sunshine in!
- Cut areas of tall grass and remove leaf litter from under trees and plants.
ABOUT ticks and CORKY’S TICK CONTROL SERVICE
- Corky’s Tick Control Service was developed specifically for Southern California properties, taking into consideration, property landscaping, weather, and seasonality of infestations.
- Ticks are vectors of disease that effect both man and animals, of which Lyme Disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, are two of most notable.
- Protect yourself, your family and your guests, with this outdoor home and yard tick prevention service. Each property is unique and deserves the most uniquely devised treatment plan possible to control ticks. Customized treatments focus on the ticks resting and breeding areas unique to your property.
- Most ticks rest or rather lie in waiting for a meal in areas such as tall grasses, under and in shrubs and trees, in leaf litter and along fence-lines. They are particularly fond of any area that they identify as frequented by humans or animals.
Order your service now – Call 1-800-901-1102.
CORKY’S ULTIMATE PEST
CONTROL SERVICE PLAN
Provides year-round control and preventative treatments for Ants, Spiders, Aphids, Whitefly, Ticks, Mosquitos & more!