HELP US HELP YOU SUCCESSFULLY CONTROL ANTS, SPIDERS AND MORE…
Basic steps to ensure a successful Ultimate Pest Control Service.
Insect species abound in Southern California and where you find one, there are others lurking in our landscapes and targeting our homes as safe shelters, water resources, and food pantries. Ants and Spiders are our most common invaders. The Ultimate Pest Control Service targets ants and spiders, their food sources (plant insects) and as a byproduct of this service, ticks and mosquitoes are controlled. Depriving insect invaders of what they need to survive (food, water and shelter) goes a long way in keeping them off your property and out of your home.
When possible, keep lawns mowed, garden plants pruned, and yard areas clear of clutter to reduce hiding places for Ants, Spiders and other insects.
Keep the plantings in your landscape healthy and free of insects. Plant insects (aphids, whitefly etc.) impact the health of your plantings and are major food sources for ants and spiders. Give your plants a bath; it promotes good health and knocks plant-sucking insects to the ground where they will most likely die reducing a major food source for ants.
- Practice good sanitation measures, outside and inside your home.
- Fix leaky faucets and irrigation equipment. Do not over water. Remove standing water.
- Fix torn screens and broken windows. Repair cracks and crevices in building exteriors.
- Do not leave pet food or pet watering bowls outside.
- Keep trash bins covered and away from the house. Clean your trash bins and regularly take inside trash out of the house.
- Pick up fallen fruit from under trees and rotting vegetables from gardens.
Corky’s Ultimate Pest Control Service was created to eliminate and control ant and spider infestations on our customers properties. This year-round control program prevents and controls reinfestations from ants, spider and other insects that migrate from neighboring properties.