HELP US HELP YOU SUCCESSFULLY CONTROL COCKROACHES.
Success depends on good preparation
Basic Steps to ensure a successful Cockroach Control Service.
Preparation, sanitation, and follow through. These are the steps that will ensure the success of Corkys Cockroach Control Service. The lack of Preparation and/or Sanitation can cause continued infestation throughout the entire structure. Follow through keeps your home or business protected against reoccurring infestations.
- Cover and store any open food. Wash and put away dishes left in the sink.
- Remove all foods, small appliances, and other small items from countertops. (Be sure to check small kitchen appliances (ex, toasters, microwaves, etc.) for signs of cockroach infestation, then take time to clean them.
- Mop/scrub kitchen and other hard floors and woodwork with detergent. Thoroughly vacuum carpeted floors. After vacuuming, take the vacuum cleaner outside, remove the vacuum bag, seal it, and discard in trash. Take a damp cloth and wipe down the entire vacuum cleaner.
- Discard all excess paper products and any other piles of trash, as these will provide harborage areas for roaches and other pests.
- Always keep garbage in closed containers and take out the garbage every night.
- Repair any water leaks immediately upon detection. Damp, wet areas are attractive to cockroaches.
- Store and/or cover baby toys, supplies, crib mattress, changing table, etc.
- Prepare birds and reptiles to evacuate the premises. (avg time about 6-8hours)
Keep sanitation to as high a level as possible to allow all treatment products to work swiftly and successfully. Continue to watch for signs of cockroaches. Immediate action to eliminate stealthy invaders, will go a long way to stop an impending cockroach infestation.
Preparation is a lot of work and not everyone can or is willing to do this huge job.
Let us know if you need help. For a nominal fee, Corky’s, Sanitation Technicians are available to do the prep work, for you.
We can ensure a successful Cockroach Control Service by working together.